That is one of my wedding favors. Sort of. There's nothing in the box and the ink doesn't match the ribbon. That's the point of my post.
I couldn't find a dark brow ink pad anywhere. I decided to look in this scrapbook shop that I go to sometimes, it has everything. So I went in there and the lady asked me if I need anything and I told her, "I need a dark, dark, dark brown ink pad for my wedding favors." So she started looking and she knew they had some. She couldn't find them so she went to look in the back. She came out with two ink pads from their demo room. She grabbed a piece of scrap paper and a stamp and made sure that was the color I needed. I told her that looked perfect. She then handed me the two ink pads and said, "Just bring them back when you're done."
I said, "Are you sure?"
"Absolutley."
She completley made my day. I came home and stamped a tag to make sure it was the right color...it is. They look awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thank you for the reminder that some people are just inherently nice. Sometimes that is easy to forget!
I know a few people like that, it's too bad they aren't more wonderful folks out there...the favor looks nice by the way.
Post a Comment