I've barely had time to breathe lately, let alone blog.
Finals (which if I don't pass, I'll fail the whole class.)
A (huuuuge) wholesale order.
Christmas gift buying and wrapping (still not done, and they should have been mailed out yesterday.)
Photo shoots.
Ornament exchange crafting.
Oh, and work. I keep forgetting I have a real job.
I've been trying so very hard to keep my head above water and I guess I have. I've been thisclose to a mental breakdown several times this week but tomorrow the finals will be over and the wholesale order finished. Then I'll sit on the couch with a big mug of tea and watch Glee and all will be right with the world.
In two weeks, we will be on a plane to Orlando to be with our families to celebrate Christmas and ring in 2010. I can hardly wait for a break from work! Not to mention sunshine, warm weather, and the beach. I love you, Anchorage, but we need to take a little break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so with you on finals and breaking down, soooo crazy. I hope you ace it and can get a break soon. Christmas holiday in Orlando sounds great :)
we talk on twitter that i forget about blogging/commenting. at any rate, i hope your trip to FL goes wonderfully. merry christmas!
Post a Comment