But not before I tell you how wonderful AHB was! I had such a blast and picked up some awesome stuff...
This is a gift for my mom's cousin, who is having her first baby early next year. It's from Melimade and it's almost too cute for words.
These are a gift for my aunt (I made her a scarf to go with them.) Shannon aka BoogieBead had the table next to me!Get ready for what's next...
Are you ready?
How great are these?! They're from Abudeduf. I had to get them because 1. they made me laugh and 2. my mom is still crazy for Swayze. Kyle actually had a great time, too. We were totally digging Owl Movement. He got two shirts and I snagged one. I think they loved us by the end of the day.

1 comment:
love all the gifts you bought! how cool :)
Post a Comment